Conversation Cards - Lewis Howes

How much (from 1 to 10) do you accept yourself, have positive thoughts about yourself, have healed your wounds and fully love who you are (authentically)?

I think maybe couple of years ago, most probably even couple of months ago, I would not be very accepting of myself. There is always something to work towards and something to improve. And that number would have been 6 (?) but I feel like in last months, years (since having lockdown walks and talks with Jolanta) I have progressed and understand myself better. Have improved my communication with myself and people around me. It is not perfect by any means, but it is better. More open. And I think I am becoming more positive, relaxed person who loves herself and continues to work and improve. So, I think it is a 8.5 now.. Have I healed my wounds? I guess the question would be which wounds, to first know and acknowledge them. Maybe one of the reasons I am not putting myself into a relationship is a fear that I will loose myself again. That it won't be a balanced relationship and all the things that I do love doing (which I still haven't really done, but I blame 'lack of money') like salsa, climbing, yoga were left aside. I do feel my last relationship taught me to travel on budget, to experience culture (music, theatre, cinema) - not bad things at all.

So yes, have I healed my wounds, - partially. 

Do I love myself fully and authentically, - yes.

How much do I have positive thoughts about myself, - 8.5 is a fair number, for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends.. pirmaa dalja.. :D:D

Let's Get Ready for Eurovision!

Ārā snieg!!!! :))