Hanging by the moment

Lifehouse - Hanging by the moment
It’s weird how some songs that are about 15-20 years old come back to me in certain situations and remind me of certain time in my life, certain people and experiences.
How important the lyrics are and how meaningful they are to me. Yes, there is the melody and the beat, but lyrics, even if it’s one verse or only chorus, are so effective. The right lyrics will lift my mood.

Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorrow
There is definitely some unresolved issues in my life, especially looking at my relationships. Romantic relationships. A friend suggested therapy. A professional who will see through me, through my blocks and see patterns where I hold myself back. I never thought I would need therapy, but maybe it’s worth it. I don’t think I can understand myself on my own no matter how much I think I work on myself.

Live - The Dolphin’s Cry
‘Love will lead us. She will lead us’

Burna Boy, Ed Sheeran - For My Hand
Is it stupid to think that this kind of love exists? How do I find it? Where do I find it? I guess a good start is going to places that make me feel good - work out, dance, climb, meditate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekends.. pirmaa dalja.. :D:D

Let's Get Ready for Eurovision!

Ārā snieg!!!! :))